How to remove adBlue in EDC17C60 ECU file on Autodtc.net?
- add this item to basket and make payment.
- send file to email@example.com
- get modified file on your email with shot instruction.
EDC17C60 – adBlue OFF online
Get modified file in 3 minutes – solution on online service Easyecu.com.
- Login or register on EasyEcu.com.
- Upload your ECU file on main page.
- Push the button “Analyze file” and then “Disable DTC/DPF/EGR…”.
- Select “Disable adBlue” and “Add order”.
- Go to payment and download file right after payment.
You need disconnect adBlue ECU or cut pin out from it. Also use Lexia or Diagbox for reseting.